- One of the world’s most successful golfers of all times, Gary Player once said he believes that “Travel is the University of life!”. This was in response to a challenge he faced as a devoted family man who had to travel frequently to compete in International tournaments.
- Take advice from this legend...he is after all the most-travelled athlete in world history, having spent an estimated four years of his life in flight, with over 14 million air miles under his belt!
MORE REASONS TO TOUR
- Our educational tours allow for adventures that bring the textbook to life, enabling learners to experience the lessons taught in the classroom, first hand, and motivating them to want to learn more!
- Learners are able to see sites and landmarks for themselves as opposed to pictures in books, magazines, and web sites.
- Learners get an opportunity to travel with their friends allowing them to benefit from one another questions and interests that may have otherwise never been considered.
- Learners’ social development and maturity is enhanced from the travel aspect alone; encouraging independence, responsibility, and accountability.